Call for Papers - Online Submission Instructions
Topics | Guidelines | FAQs| Online Submission Instructions
Online Submission Instructions
Please read the Submission Instructions and Guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
- Click on the Call for Papers submission link.
- Use your SPE Login details to access the submission site. If you are a new user please create a new user account - SPE Membership is not required to create an account.
- After you Login: Click on the New Submission link. It is mandatory to Complete all the below steps in order to finalise your submission.
- Abstract Title
- Category (you can select only one category that best fits your abstract)
- Author Information
- Publication Information
- Presentation Preference
- Review My Work
- Finalise Now (please ensure that you click on the finalise and submit button)
- There is no system auto-generated confirmation email, should you wish to receive a submission confirmation email please click on the confirmation link provided on the finalise page.
- If you wish to print a copy of your submitted abstract please click on the link provided.
- Please keep your Abstract Control/Tracking Number for any future correspondence with the SPE Programme Coordinator.
Call for Papers is Open!
The paper proposal submission deadline is 20 April 2018.
6 March 2018
Call For Papers Opens
20 April 2018
Call For Papers Closes
March 2018 – May 2018
Programme Committee Review and Rating
17 May 2018
Author (Acceptance/Rejections) Notification
13 October 2018
Conference Early Bird Registration Deadline
2 October 2018
Manuscript Submission Deadline
27-28 November 2018