Call for Papers - Online Submission Instructions
Topics | Guidelines | FAQs | Online Submission Instructions
Online Submission Instructions
Please read the Submission Instructions and Guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
- Click on the call for papers submission link.
- Use your SPE Login details to access the submission site, If you are a new user please create new user account- SPE Membership is not required to create an account.
- After you Login: Click on the New Submission Link. It is mandatory to Complete all the below steps in order to finalise your submission.
- Abstract Title
- Author Information
- Publication Information
- Presentation Preference
- Review my Work
- Finalise Now
- Enter your Abstract title then press continue.
- Choose your abstract category from the provided list. N.B you can select only one category that best fits your abstract then click on continue.
- Enter Author Information then press continue.
- Please answer the required publication questions. Click continue.
- Enter keyword(s). Click continue.
- Enter your abstract text in the abstract field. For more information do refer to the guidelines.
- Please choose your presentation preferences. Click continue.
- Review your work before final submission. Click continue.
- Finalise your submission. Please ensure that you click on the finalise and submit button.
- There is no system auto-generated confirmation email, should you wish to receive a submission confirmation email please click on the confirmation link provided on the finalise page.
- If you wish to print a copy of your submitted abstract please click on the link provided.
- Please keep your Abstract Control/Tracking Number for any future correspondence with the SPE programme coordinator.