The SPE Asia Pacific Digital Week Symposium serves as a platform for knowledge exchange, focusing on digital and technological transformation. The first edition of this symposium will be held from 19 – 20 September 2018 in Kuala Lumpur.
As digitialisation becomes more prevalent in the oil and gas industry, it is crucial to understand how to leverage digital efficiencies to better manage production and increase cost efficiencies while remaining competitive, Disruptive innovations and trends such as augmented reality, big data, predictive analysis and cloud technologies are some of the enablers in cost reduction and efficient decision-making.
Successful digital transformation coupled with the high-risk nature of oil and gas operations is incredibly complex. It requires a multifaceted approach integrating robotics and other automated technologies. The industry needs strategic and overarching strategies to keep pushing forward.
The SPE Asia Pacific Digital Week Symposium will feature key topics to meet the current and future demands of the oil and gas industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The symposium is designed for enablers of the digital revolution in the oil and gas industry, including:
- Digital Innovation, Strategy & Architecture
- Advanced Systems & Technical Engineering
- Data Science & Analytics
- Front End Engineering
- Geoscience & Seismic Technologies
- Platform Business Development
- Production Technology & Engineering
- Project Management
- Subsurface & Surface Engineering
- Reservoir Engineering
- Wells Systems & Drilling Solutions
- Enterprise IT, Governance & Network Infrastructure
- Surveillance & Automation
- Procurement & Construction
WHAT TO EXPECT
SNAPSHOT FROM SPE ASIA PACIFIC DIGITAL WEEK 2017
Internet of Oilfield Things | Data Science and Analytics