The SPE Workshop: Sour Gas Injection into Carbonate Reservoirs is a platform for discussing the latest applications of sour gas injection into carbonate reservoirs. The workshop will focus on subsurface aspects and cover topics such as carbonate reservoir characterisation, modeling methods, reservoir surveillance tools to improve understanding of reservoir performance, and the prediction of gas injection performance.
The workshop will also cover important surface aspects related to sour gas injection compressor design and performance, as well as HSE considerations.
Attend this workshop to broaden your understanding of these ideas and processes, as well as hear industry practitioners share and discuss challenges, best practice, and technological advances.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
• THE very first SPE workshop on Sour Gas Injection into Carbonate Reservoirs
• NETWORK with the key players in the industry including NCOC, TCO, Fluor, Shell, Schlumberger, KPO, Petro China and KMG
• ENHANCE your knowledge on a topic that is becoming more and more vital to the industry with a technical programme and 7 subtopics covered over 2 days
• EXPAND your professional network through excellent networking opportunities
• DISCOVER, debate, and discuss the latest challenges and trends in the industry
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Research & Development
WHAT TO EXPECT
Exchange of views and ideas for the common benefit
Discussion of common problems and challenges related to the topic.
Discussion of existing technology and potential future techniques, applications and advancements
Overview of best practices applied around the world in these unique conditions