- Proceedings from the workshop will not be published, therefore, formal papers and handouts are not requested of speakers or panel members.
- Work-in-progress, new ideas, and interesting projects are sought.
- Note-taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- The committee will prepare a full report containing highlights of the Workshop discussions. This report will be circulated to all attendees.
- PowerPoint presentation materials will be posted on a specific SPE URL address and will be available to attendees after the workshop. Provision of the materials by discussion leaders will signify their permission for SPE to do so.
In keeping with the Workshop objectives and the SPE mission, excessive commercialism in posters or presentations will not be permitted. Company logos must be limited to the title slide and used only to indicate the affiliation of the presenter and others involved in the work.
Continuing Education Units
This Workshop qualifies for SPE Continuing Education Units (CEU) at the rate of 0.1 CEU per hour of the Workshop.
General and detailed accommodation information will be sent to delegates upon registration.
Attendees from countries that require a US visa for entry are reminded that the process of obtaining a visa may take several months. Create an official SPE invitation letter that you can print and use in obtaining a visa. Please note that this letter does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa, nor does it commit SPE to assist you in obtaining a visa.
Casual clothing is recommended. The Workshop atmosphere is informal.