Sponsorship support helps offset the cost of producing workshops and allows SPE to keep the attendance price within reach of operations-level individuals, those who benefit most from these technical workshops. Sponsors benefit both directly and indirectly by having their names associated with a specific workshop. While SPE prohibits any type of commercialism within the conference hall itself, the society recognizes that sponsoring companies offer valuable information to attendees outside the technical sessions.
- Your organization can make a general contribution to the workshop costs and be identified on all promotional literature as a “General Workshop Sponsor”.
- The workshop will be simultaneously translated in English and Russian.
- This sponsorship covers the hire cost of the equipment and the translators.
Workshop Coffee Breaks
- There will be morning and afternoon coffee breaks on each day of the workshop.
- Exclusive sponsorship for one or all workshop coffee breaks.
- There will be 2 workshop lunches during the event for all attendees.
- Exclusive sponsorship for one or all workshop lunches.
- Sponsorship of Evening Reception for all Workshop participants.
- Sponsorship of equipment (microphones, audio systems and projectors).