This year, the SPE/EAGE Joint Workshop on Modeling: Best Practices and Innovative Approaches takes place at the Holiday Inn Sokolinki, Moscow.
The focus will be on modeling in action, particularly how this discipline allows professionals to take successful management decisions and minimize investment risks - leading to reduced costs and maximized profits.
We'll also be discussing how to improve the reliability and treatment of data, including the application of data and models to improve recovery and efficiency, while keeping development and operating costs down.
There will be a look ahead to what is coming in terms of new technology, and how modeling can best be positioned in the industry of the future.
This is your chance to share, and improve, your knowledge of screening, study, evaluation, preparation, design and execution with likeminded experts. You'll be among other specialists eager to discuss issues critical to advancing both technology and best practices. It's the perfect opportunity to invest in yourself and make valuable connections.
The majority of the presentations will be in the form of case studies, highlighting engineering achievements and lessons learnt.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Geologist and Geoscientists
- Engineer Designers
- Reservoir Engineers
- Modeling and Simulations Engineers
- Presentation of new approaches and technologies of modeling
- Discussion of new ideas and successful practices in the field of integrated modeling
- Exchange of experiences on modeling practices
- Exchange of views and ideas regarding of analysis of risks and uncertainties.