Further your understanding of HSE in drilling operations.
Sharpen your knowledge of industry best practices.
Join us for the SPE Workshop: Enhancing HSE Performance for Drilling Operations 14 - 15 Aug 2018 in The Woodlands, Texas, USA. Sessions will include presentations from experts with extended Q&A opportunities and breakout sessions that will prompt focused discussion on timely topics such as contractor safety programs, the role of process safety, how human factors drive safety, and managing hazards related to drilling operations.
- How to effectively conduct site assessments, obtain permits, design and maintain equipment, and improve workforce safety
- Best practices for engaging with communities and managing ever-evolving regulatory framework
- Take part in informative, industry-shaping discussions
- Stay informed about regulatory frame-work
- Learn how to integrate HSE into all operations
- Learn and share best practices
Experience unparalleled networking opportunities with other industry experts
- HSE considerations in drilling equipment design and selection
- Contingency planning
- Human factors and process safety in drilling
- Rig design and layout for safety
- Rig up/rig down safety planning
- Managing hazards
- Contractor safety program assessments
- Environmental site assessments and permitting
Who Should Attend?
- Drilling engineers and Staff
- Drilling contractors
- Environmental experts
- Health and safety experts
- And other industry professionals