The Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference presents current and proven technologies based on lessons learned from fracture-stimulated wells. As the enabling technology for unconventional resources development, hydraulic fracturing continues to increase in prominence, making this an important conference for all E&P industry professionals.
Find Exhibitors By
Manage Your Exhibit
- View your account and create your exhibit profile (requires login)
- Showcase your company’s expertise
- Reach professionals interested in all aspects of the hydraulic fracturing process
- Acquire valuable sales contacts
- Meet face-to-face with your clients
- Introduce new technology to a knowledgeable audience
What You Will Receive
Standard booth equipment: 8-ft high draped back wall, 3-ft high draped side rails, and 7-in. by 44-in. company ID sign
Two (2) complimentary full conference registrations per 100 sq ft of exhibit space which include access to:
- technical sessions
- coffee breaks
- Company logo and website link on event website, and a 50 word description on the Proceedings that is mailed to the primary contact after the event
- Online Exhibitor Services Manual providing the necessary tools and services for a successful exhibiting experience
- Exhibitor newsletters covering all aspects of the event to keep you informed of important deadlines and developments
- Unique sponsorship and advertising opportunities to increase your company’s exposure
- Continual customer support of SPE meetings, marketing, exhibits and sales staff
Reserve Your Exhibit Space
- Review exhibit information carefully.
- Complete and return the Application/Contract for Exhibit Space with your full payment.
- Space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Become a Sponsor to Maximize Your Exposure
The 2013 SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference offers a variety of unique opportunities to increase your visibility and maximize your exposure.