The Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference presents current and proven technologies based on lessons learned from fracture-stimulated wells. As the enabling technology for unconventional resources development, hydraulic fracturing continues to increase in prominence, making this an important conference for all E&P industry professionals.
- Showcase your company’s expertise
- Reach professionals interested in all aspects of the hydraulic fracturing process
- Acquire valuable sales contacts
- Meet face-to-face with your clients
- Introduce new technology to a knowledgeable audience
What You Will Receive
Standard booth equipment: 8-ft high draped back wall, 3-ft high draped side rails, and 7-in. by 44-in. company ID sign
Two (2) complimentary full conference registrations per 100 sq ft of exhibit space which include access to:
- technical sessions
- coffee breaks
- Company logo and website link on event website, and a 50 word description on the Proceedings that is mailed to the primary contact after the event
- Online Exhibitor Services Manual providing the necessary tools and services for a successful exhibiting experience
- Exhibitor newsletters covering all aspects of the event to keep you informed of important deadlines and developments
- Unique sponsorship and advertising opportunities to increase your company’s exposure
- Continual customer support of SPE meetings, marketing, exhibits and sales staff
Reserve Your Exhibit Space
Become a Sponsor to Maximize Your Exposure
The 2013 SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference offers a variety of unique opportunities to increase your visibility and maximize your exposure.
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
Austrian-based Construct Data Verlag AG and Mexican-based Expo Guide are not authorized to contact exhibitors for this event. They are targeting exhibitors offering advertising space on their Fair Guide website.
- If you receive a document with our name or name of our event(s) listed which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website or in their directories, please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read and understood the terms contained in the small print. We have no association with this company nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark.
- If you have any concerns about this company, you should address them to the Office Fair Trade or equivalent for your country/US state. Read more information about these scams.