How can your organisation exhibit at this event?
Ask for more information regarding our Early Bird booking benefits. To ensure your participation in the event and to secure your ideal location, please contact Taghreed Khallaf on +971.4.457.5850 or email@example.com.
You will be able to demonstrate your company’s advanced technologies and expertise in developing heavy oil resources, increase your brand awareness and reinforce its recognition with a highly selected audience, gathered to attend the event from around the globe. In addition, you will:
- Meet international and regional experts, top engineers, researchers, and industry professionals
- Forge new business relationships and partnerships in exploring new resources in the region and reinforce previous ones
- Engage with decision makers and leaders in Kuwait and the Middle East
- Showcase your company’s hands-on experience in heavy oil with international professionals
- Promote your technologies, services, and products to the right audience
- Secure profitable business deals on the spot
- Monitor the latest technologies introduced by other industry giants to the market
- Benefit from the marketing and PR campaign for the event
The floor plan has been designed to ensure maximum traffic to the exhibition area.
- High traffic and networking opportunities promoted by hosting all events under one roof (the exhibition, conference, registration, and all additional social functions)
- Free listing in the onsite conference programme plus a chance to advertise at a discounted rate. The programme will be distributed to all conference attendees and business visitors
- Complimentary invitations for customers, suppliers, and contacts to attend the exhibition
Who Will Attend
Delegates and visitors are international oil and gas professionals, primarily from the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe, including:
- Senior decision makers who seek information and technologies to support future production growth
- Industry leaders from operating companies who are on a lookout for new technological advancements that will help them in redeveloping existing fields and finding new resources
- Operators, drilling, and reservoir management professionals and personnel involved in oil and gas development projects
- Engineering staff and management involved in unconventional field development, producing, and transportation
- Consultants that advise clients on current industry standards in heavy oil activities
- Suppliers who provide equipment and business development managers who would look at pursuing unconventional oil business opportunities