This event offers papers and presentations on how HSSE plays a key role in the oil and gas industry. As an exhibitor, you can discuss these roles as well as showcase your company’s trends and technologies with attendees.
Find Exhibitors By
How Do I Exhibit?
To book your exhibition space in this event, follow these three easy steps:
- Review all exhibit information carefully.
- Select three (3) preferred booth locations.
- Complete and return the Exhibit Space Agreement with full payment.
What You Will Receive
- Exhibit space is equally priced at USD 24 per square foot for indoor space (minimum reservation 80 square feet).
- Standard booth draping (8-ft. high back wall and 3-ft. side rails) and identification sign (7x44 inch) listing company name and booth number will be provided to all linear booths. Any additional draping used must comply with show color scheme and the published fire safety regulations. Exhibit space is carpeted; electricity is not included in the cost of the exhibit space.
- Two (2) Complimentary Full Conference registrations per 80 sq. feet of exhibit space including admittance to Plenary and Technical Sessions, Reception, Coffee Breaks, and one copy of the Proceedings that will be sent to the contact person after the event.
- Company listing in official Conference Program & Proceedings.
Reserve Your Exhibit Space
Exhibit space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. SPE shall assign the exhibit space for the period of the 2015 exhibition only and does not imply that the same or similar space will be held or offered for future shows. SPE reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any company or product for inclusion in the exhibition.
Become a Sponsor to Maximize Your Exposure
The 2015 SPE E&P Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Conference—Americas offers a variety of unique opportunities to increase your visibility and maximize your exposure.
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
Austrian-based Construct Data Verlag AG and Mexican-based Expo Guide are not authorized to contact exhibitors for this event. They are targeting exhibitors offering advertising space on their Fair Guide website.
- If you receive a document with our name or name of our event(s) listed which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website or in their directories, please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read and understood the terms contained in the small print. We have no association with this company nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark.
- If you have any concerns about this company, you should address them to the Office Fair Trade or equivalent for your country/US state. Read more information about these scams.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales
Exhibition Sales Manager, Americas