The SPE Latin American and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference will address existing, emerging, and future technical and social needs for the upstream petroleum sector.
The conference will highlight many opportunities and projects that are currently in progress within the region.
Find Exhibitors By
Manage Your Exhibit
Why Exhibit at LACPEC?
Participating in LACPEC provides your company the opportunity to showcase your products and services to today's key industry professionals representing worldwide organizations but with specific focus on the Latin American and Caribbean region.
- Meet face-to-face with your clients to develop business relationships
- Demonstrate your companies expertise to a targeted audience
- Engage with leaders and officials within the industry
- Secure deals face to face
- Generate more sales leads
- See PDF floor plan
How to Be an Exhibitor
What Exhibitors Will Receive
- The Stand Package (9 square-meter minimum) includes stand marked with company name with two (2) chairs, one (1) table, one (1) small locking cabinet, one (1) electrical outlet, one (1) light, one (1) wastebasket, and carpet. Installation-and-dismantle labor included in the cost. (Actual furniture could vary, based on availability)
- Two (2) complimentary Conference Registrations per 9 square meters of exhibit space. Each registration includes access to technical sessions, exhibition, coffee breaks, luncheons, and reception.
- One (1) copy of the Proceedings CD given to the primary contact listed in the contract.
- Company listing in the Conference Program and Proceedings CD, with 350-character description, if submitted by deadline.
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
- Only select vendors are approved to contact exhibitors about exhibit services and sponsorship opportunities.
- Congrex is the official local exhibition management, registration and housing contractor for SPE LACPEC 2014. No other exhibit, hotel/housing provider is authorized to contact you on SPE's behalf, such as a company called Housing Angels which we have been recently alerted to.
- Be cautious of any company claiming to sell/rent the LACPEC attendee list. SPE has no association with these companies nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark.
- Austrian-based Construct Data Verlag AG and Mexican-based Expo Guide are not authorized to contact LACPEC exhibitors. They are targeting exhibitors offering advertising space on their Fair Guide website.
- If you receive a document with our name or name of our event(s) listed which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website or in their directories, please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read and understood the terms contained in the small print. SPE has no association with this company nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark.
- If you have any concerns about this company, you should address them to the Office Fair Trade or equivalent for your country/US state.
To learn more reasons why your company should be exhibiting and at the SPE Latin American and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference, contact our SPE Sales Department:
(Companies beginning with A–E)
(Companies beginning with F-Pd)
(Companies beginning with Pe-Z)
Canadian Sales Manager