Avoid Exhibitor Scams
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) has been made aware that a company called Exhibition Housing Management has contacted Exhibitors at SPE events offering hotel reservation services.
Please note that Exhibition Housing Management does not represent SPE or any SPE event.
We recommend you visit the Travel and Accommodation page for more information about hotel bookings.
Exhibiting at the 2014 SPE Middle East Artificial Lift Conference and Exhibition offers you the opportunity to demonstrate your company’s advanced technologies and expertise, increase your brand awareness, and reinforce its recognition with a highly selected audience, gathered to attend the event from around the globe. In addition, you will:
- Meet international and regional experts, researchers and industry professionals
- Forge new business relationships and reinforce previous ones
- Engage with visionary leaders within the industry
- Source new suppliers or partners from the Middle East
- Enhance your visibility by showcasing your products and services in this highly competitive and lucrative region
- Showcase your company’s expertise with a focused international audience of professionals
- Promote your technologies, services, and products to the right audience
- Monitor the latest technologies and industry trends, introduced by other industry giants to the market
The floor plan has been designed to ensure maximum traffic to the exhibition area:
- Higher traffic and networking opportunities promoted by hosting all events under one roof (the exhibition, the conference, the registration and all additional social functions, including coffee breaks and luncheons)
- Free listing in the onsite conference programme, plus a chance to advertise at a discounted rate. The programme will be distributed to all conference attendees and business visitors
- Complimentary invitations for customers, suppliers and contacts to attend the exhibition
Who Will Attend?
Delegates and visitors will be international oil and gas professionals, primarily from the Middle East, Asia, and Europe, including:
- Senior decision makers who seek information about optimising their operations
- Industry leaders from operating companies who are on a lookout for new technological advancements that will help them in redeveloping existing fields
- Operators, drilling, reservoir, and management professionals and personnel involved in oil and gas development
- Engineering staff and management involved in safety procedures and environmental regulation compliance
- Consultants that advise clients on current industry standards in oil and gas developments
- Suppliers who provide equipment and business development managers who would look at pursuing oil and gas business opportunities
How Can Your Organisation Exhibit?
Contact Tamer Shabana, Sales Manager at +971.4.457.5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org