Exhibiting at SPE/IADC Middle East Drilling Technology Conference and Exhibition offers you the opportunity to demonstrate your company’s advanced technologies and expertise, increase your brand awareness, and reinforce its recognition in the Middle East market. In addition, you will:
- Get up-to-the-minute information about the Middle Eastern oil and gas market
- Connect with some of the world’s most renowned figures in the drilling and completions field
- Promote your drilling and completions technologies, services, and products to the right audience
- Forge new business relationships and reinforce previous ones
- Monitor the latest technologies introduced by other industry giants to the market
- Benefit from marketing and PR campaign for the show
- Showcase your products and services
- Meet international and regional drilling experts, researchers, and industry professionals
- Close deals on the spot
- Showcase your company’s expertise with an international audience of drilling professionals
- Engage with visionary leaders within the industry
The floor plan has been designed to ensure maximum traffic to the exhibition area:
- Higher traffic and networking opportunities promoted by hosting all events under one roof (the exhibition, the conference, the registration, and all additional social functions including coffee breaks and luncheons)
- Free listing in the onsite conference programme, plus a chance to advertise at a discounted rate. The programme will be distributed to all conference attendees and business visitors
- Complimentary invitations for customers, suppliers, and contacts to attend the exhibition
Who will attend?
Delegates and visitors of this conference and exhibition are international oil and gas professionals, primarily interested in the drilling discipline, including:
- Senior decision makers who seek information about optimising their operations
- Industry leaders from operating companies who are on a lookout for new technological advancements that will help them in redeveloping existing fields
- Drilling, operators, reservoir and management professionals, and personnel involved in oil and gas development
- Engineering staff and management involved in safety procedures and environmental regulation compliance
- Consultants that advise clients on current industry standards in oil and gas developments
- Suppliers who provide equipment and business development managers who would look at pursuing oil and gas business opportunities
How can your organisation exhibit?
To secure your ideal location, please submit the application form for exhibit space as soon as possible. Space is allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once your company has decided to participate, simply follow these two simple steps:
- Select two (2) preferred booth locations from the exhibit floor plan (For the latest floor plan, please contact Taghreed Khallaf at email@example.com)
- Complete and return your Exhibitor Application Form and Exhibitor Terms and Conditions Form to Taghreed Khallaf at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approximately two (2) months prior to the exhibition, you will receive an Exhibitor Services Manual. You will also receive shipping, travel, and hotel information.