Find Exhibitors By
Manage Your Exhibit
View your account and create your exhibit profile (Requires Login)
Visit the Freeman Online Exhibitor Services Manual to manage your exhibition experience.
The SPE Produced Water Handling Management Symposium and Exhibition is intended to be the capstone event for several water related SPE symposiums and workshops that have been held in Houston and various locations around the world. This event will include prominent keynote speakers, invited papers, and networking opportunities.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to showcase your company’s products and services to the industry professionals and leaders in attendance.
- Showcase your company’s expertise
- Reach professionals interested in the produced water handling management sector of the industry
- Acquire valuable sales contacts
- Meet face-to-face with your clients
- Introduce new technology to a knowledgeable audience
What You Will Receive
- Exhibit space is equally priced at USD 25 per square foot for indoor space (minimum reservation 100 square feet)
- Standard booth draping (8-ft. high back wall and 3-ft. side rails) and identification sign (7x44 inch) listing company name and booth number will be provided to all linear booths. Any additional draping used must comply with show color scheme and the published fire safety regulations.
- Two (2) complimentary full conference registrations per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space
- One copy of the Proceedings will be sent to the contact on the contract
- Company listing in official conference program and proceedings
Reserve Your Exhibit Space
Exhibit space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. SPE shall assign the exhibit space for the period of the 2015 Exhibition only and does not imply that the same or similar space will be held or offered for future shows. SPE reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any company or product for inclusion in the exhibition.
- Review all exhibit information carefully.
- Select three (3) preferred booth locations
- Complete and return the Exhibit Space Agreement with full payment.
Become a Sponsor to Maximize Your Exposure
This event offers a variety of unique opportunities to increase your visibility and maximize your exposure.
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
Austrian-based Construct Data Verlag AG and Mexican-based Expo Guide are not authorized to contact exhibitors for this event. They are targeting exhibitors offering advertising space on their Fair Guide website.
- If you receive a document with our name or name of our event(s) listed which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website or in their directories, please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read and understood the terms contained in the small print. We have no association with this company nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark.
- If you have any concerns about this company, you should address them to the Office Fair Trade or equivalent for your country/US state. Read more information about these scams.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales
Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales
Sales Manager, Americas