Call for Papers
Call for papers is now closed.
The Committee of the Unconventional Resources Conference—Canada invites you to submit a paper proposal and contribute to this renowned event. The deadline for paper proposal submissions is
Get recognized and share your technical expertise. Submit a paper proposal today on any of the topics below.
- Innovation and new technologies
- Reservoir characterization and modeling
- Tight oil and gas reservoir performance and forecasting
- What's new, who's new? Unconventional oil and EOR opportunities
- Optimizing hydraulic fracturing systems and equipment
- LNG—current projects and future challenges
- Water management
- Regulatory and environment
- Drilling and completions strategies
- Reserves, resource, and economic disclosure
- Case studies: good, bad, and ugly
- Well design and integrity
- Geological challenges of unconventional reservoirs
- Emerging unconventional plays
For information about additional presentation and keynote opportunities, contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.