Highlights from the 2015 Salary Survey
- SPE professional members who work in the upstream oil and gas industry reported an average calculated total compensation of USD 206,020 in 2015.
- Total compensation decreased from USD 214,328 in 2014 to USD 206,020, due to both an overall decrease in base pay and a decrease in other compensation (including bonuses).
- Still, more than half (58.5%) of respondents indicated their base pay increased in the past year.
- Smaller increases for the 58.5% was not enough to offset the larger decreases for others, resulting in an overall decrease in base pay.
- Other compensation has continued to decline since 2013 (USD 64,000), with members reporting an average of USD 57,889 in 2014 and USD 52,931 in 2015.
Purchase a Full Report
The detailed, full report for this study is available through the SPE Bookstore for purchase in electronic format at the SPE Bookstore.
Sign up today to receive more information like this!