Highlights from the 2014 Salary Survey
- The mean base pay increased in 2014 to USD 156,439 from USD 153,620 reported in 2013.
- Bonus and other compensation declined from USD 64,000 reported in 2013 to USD 57,889 this year.
- Petroleum industry professionals reported an average calculated total compensation of USD 214,328 in 2014.
- Globally, eight out of ten respondents (82.8%) indicated their base pay increased over the past year.
Purchase a Full Report
The detailed, full report for this study is available through the SPE Bookstore for purchase in electronic format at the SPE Bookstore in early November.
Sign up today to receive more information like this!
* The 2012 data has been revised as of 25 November 2014.
Find a New Career Opportunity at the Following Organizations: