SPE Latin America and Caribbean
This is SPE. Our members say it best
SPE—The Best Resource for Every Stage of Your E&P Career.
LACPEC Travels to Quito—Carlos Pérez, SPE Ecuador Section Chairman
“We are honored to host LACPEC for the first time in Quito. It is a premier opportunity for E&P professionals to develop strategic technical skills with best-in-class content and the latest technologies and services from the region's leading oil and gas suppliers."
Read the complete interview >>
JPT® Magazine Article: For the Public Benefit
Help Us Keep You Informed
Update your member profile.Update Profile
Not an SPE member? Join Now.
2015 LACPEC Kicks Off
The SPE Latin America and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference (LACPEC) kicks off with exceptional regional student paper contest. Read more »
2015 LACPEC Photo Gallery
View photo gallery of the First Day at SPE Latin American and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference.
Meet Our South America and Caribbean Section Officers
Download the Latin America and Caribbean Events Postcard
- Scholarships and Fellowships Applications
- SPE Faculty Enhancement Travel Grants
Application deadline: 15 November
Nominate Officers and Directors
Nominations are now open through 1 December 2015 for 2018 President, and nominations for At-Large Director, Regional Directors, and Technical Directors may be made by 15 December 2015.
- Nominate a colleague for the SPE Distinguished Lecturer Program
Application deadline: 15 March 2016
Dig Deeper Without Leaving Your Desk
Too busy to be away from the office? Take yourself to greater depths right from your desktop with SPE Web Events. Join our industry experts as they explore solutions to real problems and discuss trending topics. View upcoming web events or watch a web event available now.
SPE Speaker SourceAre you willing to share your knowledge with an audience of SPE members? If you are, we invite you to join Speaker Source, an online directory of E&P professionals who share expertise and experience with SPE Sections and Student Chapters. Learn how you can make a difference by sharing your knowledge with our members.
Endless Opportunities for SPE Young Professionals
- SPE offers ways for young professionals to boost their careers and stay active in the industry. Explore the education and networking opportunities tailored to your interests. Get Involved!
- Argentine Petroleum
- Caracas Petroleum
- Eastern Venezuela
- Golfo San Jorge
- Mexico City
- Monagas Venezuela
- Northeast Colombia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Western Venezuela Petroleum
- Anton de Kom University of Suriname
- Escuela Politecnica Nacional
- Escuela Superior Politecnica del Litoral
- Federal U of Rio Grande do Norte
- Federal University of Bahia
- Instituto Tecnologia Superior de Poza Rica
- Instituto Tecnologico de Buenos Aires
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica do Rio
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- Universidad Central de Venezuela
- Universidad Central del Ecuador
- Universidad de America
- Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Universidad de Oriente
- Universidad del Zulia
- Universidad Estatal Peninsula de Santa Elana
- Universidad Gabriel Rene Moreno-Bolivia
- Universidad Industrial de Santander
- Universidad Mayor de San Andres
- Universidad Nacional de Cuyo
- Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria
- Universidad Nacional de la Patagonia
- Universidad Nacional de Piura
- Universidad Nacional del Comahue
- Universidad Nacional Exp. de Llanos Occidentales
- Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz
- Universidad Surcolombiana
- Universidad Veracruzana, Poza Rica
- Universidade Estacio de Sa
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- Universidade Estadual do Norte Fluminense
- Universidade Federal de Itajuba
- Universidade Federal do Espirito Santo
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
- Universidade Federal Fluminense
- University of the West Indies
- University of Trinidad & Tobago
- University of Vila Velha
Website Disclaimer Notice
This website is dedicated to disseminating relevant regional information to South America, Caribbean, and Mexico SPE members. We ensure all our news and information are in compliance with SPE International laws and regulations.
222 Palisades Creek Dr.
Richardson, TX USA
Hours: 0730 to 1700 CST (GMT–5) M – F
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose members are engaged in energy resources development and production. SPE serves more than 124,000 members in 135 countries worldwide. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge related to the oil and gas exploration and production industry and provides services through its publications, events, training courses, and online resources.