SPE Latin America and Caribbean
This is SPE. Our members say it best
SPE—The Best Resource for Every Stage of Your E&P Career.
Unfolding SPE's Member Benefits o
Interview with Golfo San Jorge Section Chair Gonzalo Pérez Cometto
I encourage colleagues to become SPE members and even more active members, not only for the many benefits but also to be part of the largest individual member organization in the upstream segment of the oil and gas industry worldwide. Read the complete interview.
Help Us Keep You Informed
Update your member profile.Update Profile
Not an SPE member? Join Now.
Download the Latin America and Caribbean Events Postcard
Opportunities for SPE Young Professionals
The Young Professionals Workshop will be held in conjunction with LACPEC, on 19 November in Quito Ecuador. Young professionals are encouraged to attend this session designed to expose young engineers to the latest thinking in E&P technology and management skills to prepare them to take their place as future industry leaders. Learn more.
Photo of the Month
Photo of the Month is from Student Chapter SPE Uniersidad Surcolombiana during a recent field trip!
Meet Our South America and Caribbean Section Officers
Dig Deeper Without Leaving Your Desk
Too busy to be away from the office? Take yourself to greater depths right from your desktop with SPE Web Events. Join our industry experts as they explore solutions to real problems and discuss trending topics. View upcoming web events or watch a web event available now.
SPE Partners With Oilpro.com
It is our mission to serve our members in every capacity possible. Where and for whom you work is of great importance to you, and therefore to SPE. Formed as a collaboration with Oilpro.com, SPE has launched a global job search engine to help members like you connect with more than 10,000 upstream opportunities in the E&P industry. Find more
- Argentine Petroleum
- Caracas Petroleum
- Eastern Venezuela
- Golfo San Jorge
- Mexico City
- Monagas Venezuela
- Northeast Colombia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Western Venezuela Petroleum
- Anton de Kom University of Suriname
- Escuela Politecnica Nacional
- Escuela Superior Politecnica del Litoral
- Federal U of Rio Grande do Norte
- Federal University of Bahia
- Instituto Tecnologia Superior de Poza Rica
- Instituto Tecnologico de Buenos Aires
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica do Rio
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- Universidad Central de Venezuela
- Universidad Central del Ecuador
- Universidad de America
- Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Universidad de Oriente
- Universidad del Zulia
- Universidad Estatal Peninsula de Santa Elana
- Universidad Gabriel Rene Moreno-Bolivia
- Universidad Industrial de Santander
- Universidad Mayor de San Andres
- Universidad Nacional de Cuyo
- Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria
- Universidad Nacional de la Patagonia
- Universidad Nacional de Piura
- Universidad Nacional del Comahue
- Universidad Nacional Exp. de Llanos Occidentales
- Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz
- Universidad Surcolombiana
- Universidad Veracruzana, Poza Rica
- Universidade Estacio de Sa
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- Universidade Estadual do Norte Fluminense
- Universidade Federal de Itajuba
- Universidade Federal do Espirito Santo
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
- Universidade Federal Fluminense
- University of the West Indies
- University of Trinidad & Tobago
- University of Vila Velha
Website Disclaimer Notice
This website is dedicated to disseminating relevant regional information to South America, Caribbean, and Mexico SPE members. We ensure all our news and information are in compliance with SPE International laws and regulations.
222 Palisades Creek Dr.
Richardson, TX USA
Hours: 0730 to 1700 CST (GMT–5) M – F
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose members are engaged in energy resources development and production. SPE serves more than 124,000 members in 135 countries worldwide. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge related to the oil and gas exploration and production industry and provides services through its publications, events, training courses, and online resources.