SPE Mexico, South America, and Caribbean
Big Win for the Region at ATCE 2016!
Congratulations to the following members who were recognized during ATCE last September.
Regional Service Award Recipients:
- Gonzalo Perez Cometto, Comodore, Argentina
- Joao Pereira, Quito, Ecuador
Regional Distinguished Corporate Support Award
Schlumberger del Ecuador
Petrobowl Championship Winners:
Universidade Federal Do Rio De Janeiro
- Claudio Alberto Salinas Tejerina
- Felipe Adriao Cruz
- Felippe Pardini De Souza
- Gabriel Costa Magalhaes Da Cunha
- Vinicius Ribeiro Dos Santos Veleda Moraes
International Student Paper Contest Winners:
1st Place-Undergraduate Division
Fernando Antonio Plazas Niño, Universidad Industrial de Santander, Colombia
2nd Place-Master's Division
Pedro Adrian, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Brazil
Keep Your Member Benefits Flowing for a Reduced Dues: USD 50!*
Renew today and continue to receive discounted registration on SPE events, subscription to the Journal of Petroleum Technology® (JPT), access to OnePetro®, and much more. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Applies to 2017 dues only. Offer expires 31 December 2016. Bolivia and Venezuela are currently categorized in Country Group 2.
This is SPE. Our members say it best.
SPE-The Best Resource for Every Stage of Your E&P Career.
Students Spotlight: Universidad del Zulia, Venezuela
Last June, the Universidad del Zulia Student Chapter, with the support of the Western Venezuela Petroleum Section, hosted the 3rd Technical Petroleum Month to disseminate technical knowledge and promote networking opportunities to students and recent graduates. Get involved with your local section and chapter today!
Help Us Keep You Informed
Update your member profile.
Meet Our South America and Caribbean Section Officers
Connect with your SPE section and learn about their local events, networking and volunteering opportunities.
Find the nearest SPE Section >>
- Argentine Petroleum
- Caracas Petroleum
- Eastern Venezuela
- Golfo San Jorge
- Mexico City
- Monagas Venezuela
- Northeast Colombia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Western Venezuela Petroleum
- Anton de Kom University of Suriname
- Escuela Militar de Ingenieria Santa Cruz
- Escuela Politecnica Nacional
- Escuela Superior Politecnica del Litoral
- Federal U of Rio Grande do Norte
- Federal University of Alagoas
- Federal University of Bahia
- Instituto Tecnologia Superior de Poza Rica
- Instituto Tecnologico de Buenos Aires
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica do Rio
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
- Universidad Central de Venezuela
- Universidad Central del Ecuador
- Universidad de America
- Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Universidad de Oriente
- Universidad del Zulia
- Universidad Estatal Peninsula de Santa Elana
- Universidad Gabriel Rene Moreno-Bolivia
- Universidad Industrial de Santander
- Universidad Mayor de San Andres
- Universidad Nacional de Cuyo
- Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria
- Universidad Nacional de la Patagonia
- Universidad Nacional de Piura
- Universidad Nacional del Comahue
- Universidad Nacional Exp. de Llanos Occidentales
- Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz
- Universidad Surcolombiana
- Universidad Veracruzana, Poza Rica
- Universidade do Grande Rio
- Universidade Estacio de Sa
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- Universidade Estadual do Norte Fluminense
- Universidade Federal de Itajuba
- Universidade Federal De Pelotas
- Universidade Federal De Sao Paulo- Campus Baixada Santista
- Universidade Federal do Espirito Santo
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
- Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Norte
- Universidade Federal Fluminense
- Universidade Salvador
- Universidade Veiga de Almeida
- University of the West Indies
- University of Trinidad & Tobago
- University of Vila Velha
Website Disclaimer Notice
This website is dedicated to disseminating relevant regional information to Mexico, South America, and Caribbean SPE members. We ensure all our news and information are in compliance with SPE International laws and regulations.
222 Palisades Creek Dr.
Richardson, TX USA
Hours: 0730 to 1700 CST (GMT–5) M – F
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose members are engaged in energy resources development and production. SPE serves more than 168,000 members in 144 countries worldwide. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge related to the oil and gas exploration and production industry and provides services through its publications, events, training courses, and online resources.