SPE Mexico, South America, and Caribbean
This is SPE. Our members say it best.
SPE-The Best Resource for Every Stage of Your E&P Career.
Section's Chair Interview
Meet Hugo Luna, Monagas Section Chair
Being an active member of SPE is a lifestyle, because “communication” is our major tool in today’s world. We tell other Petroleum Engineers: in the age of information and communications, come with us and be part of the oil dream team!
Read complete interview
2018 SPE President, Darcy Spady, Broadway Energy Canada, will inaugurate the SPE Latin America and Caribbean Heavy and Extra-Heavy Oil Conference.
During the opening session Darcy will discuss “How to Produce Heavy Oil under Challenging Economic Scenarios,” alongside Anton Castillo, PDVSA and Rafael Guzman Ayala, Ecopetrol. Learn more
Get a Fresh Perspective from Industry Leaders at ATCE 2016
Looking for insights into what the future may hold for the upstream industry? Join us at SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE), 26–28 September in Dubai.
Make sure to visit the SPE Pavilion discover the benefits of SPE Membership and to network with industry leaders.
Watch the ATCE 2016 video.
Section awards recognize sections that display exemplary efforts in technical knowledge dissemination, operations, member benefits, society and community outreach, innovation, and more.
Congratulations to the sections:
President's Award for Section Excellence:
Golf San Jorge, Argentina Section
Macae, Brazil Section
Meet Our South America and Caribbean Section Officers
Every SPE Volunteer has a Story. What's Yours?
As a volunteer for SPE, you provide the energy that makes our society work. When you give back, you are supporting your peers and the future of E&P.
For additional volunteer opportunities available and to find how you can help shape the future of SPE benefits, visit the SPE League of Volunteers page.
Help Us Keep You Informed
Update your member profile.
Connect with your SPE section and learn about their local events, networking and volunteering opportunities.
Find the nearest SPE Section >>
- Argentine Petroleum
- Caracas Petroleum
- Eastern Venezuela
- Golfo San Jorge
- Mexico City
- Monagas Venezuela
- Northeast Colombia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Western Venezuela Petroleum
- Anton de Kom University of Suriname
- Escuela Militar de Ingenieria Santa Cruz
- Escuela Politecnica Nacional
- Escuela Superior Politecnica del Litoral
- Federal U of Rio Grande do Norte
- Federal University of Alagoas
- Federal University of Bahia
- Instituto Tecnologia Superior de Poza Rica
- Instituto Tecnologico de Buenos Aires
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica do Rio
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
- Universidad Central de Venezuela
- Universidad Central del Ecuador
- Universidad de America
- Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Universidad de Oriente
- Universidad del Zulia
- Universidad Estatal Peninsula de Santa Elana
- Universidad Gabriel Rene Moreno-Bolivia
- Universidad Industrial de Santander
- Universidad Mayor de San Andres
- Universidad Nacional de Cuyo
- Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria
- Universidad Nacional de la Patagonia
- Universidad Nacional de Piura
- Universidad Nacional del Comahue
- Universidad Nacional Exp. de Llanos Occidentales
- Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz
- Universidad Surcolombiana
- Universidad Veracruzana, Poza Rica
- Universidade do Grande Rio
- Universidade Estacio de Sa
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- Universidade Estadual do Norte Fluminense
- Universidade Federal de Itajuba
- Universidade Federal De Pelotas
- Universidade Federal De Sao Paulo- Campus Baixada Santista
- Universidade Federal do Espirito Santo
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
- Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Norte
- Universidade Federal Fluminense
- Universidade Salvador
- Universidade Veiga de Almeida
- University of the West Indies
- University of Trinidad & Tobago
- University of Vila Velha
Website Disclaimer Notice
This website is dedicated to disseminating relevant regional information to Mexico, South America, and Caribbean SPE members. We ensure all our news and information are in compliance with SPE International laws and regulations.
222 Palisades Creek Dr.
Richardson, TX USA
Hours: 0730 to 1700 CST (GMT–5) M – F
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose members are engaged in energy resources development and production. SPE serves more than 168,000 members in 144 countries worldwide. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge related to the oil and gas exploration and production industry and provides services through its publications, events, training courses, and online resources.