SPE Latin America and Caribbean
This is SPE. Our members say it best
SPE—The Best Resource for Every Stage of Your E&P Career.
Interview with Lima, Peru Section Chair Victor Alexei Huerta
In this interview, Victor Alexei Huerta discusses the advantages of being an active SPE member, including the opportunity to share technical knowledge needed to meet the region’s energy needs in an environmentally responsible manner.
Read the complete interview (pdf).
Help Us Keep You Informed
Update your member profile.Update Profile
Not an SPE member? Join Now.
Download the Latin America and Caribbean Events Postcard
Featuring speakers from various disciplines and professions, SPE's Distinguished Lecturer program emphasizes industry trends, challenges, and technology applications. Enhance your knowledge and grow in your profession by attending the technical presentations of world-renown experts in the E&P industry. See the upcoming tour dates and locations.
SPE Student Petrobowl: Regional Qualifier for ATCE 2015 Coming to Rio de Janeiro
Get your teams ready for the Latin America and Caribbean Regional Qualifier.
SPE TV News: What's New, What's Next in 2015
As SPE and our 143,000 members spring into a new season, SPE TV News takes a look at key event highlights, membership updates, and our innovative 2015 agenda that sets the pace for continued success and growth of the industry. Watch the newscast.
Meet Our South America and Caribbean Section Officers
To learn more about South America and Caribbean sections officers, visit www.spe.org/sections.
Faculty Enhancement Travel Grant Application
SPE hopes to aid faculty in educating the next generation of petroleum engineers and industry leaders. This program provides financial support for university faculty to attend SPE Conferences, Workshops, and Forums.
Dig Deeper Without Leaving Your Desk
Too busy to be away from the office? Take yourself to greater depths right from your desktop with SPE Web Events. Join our industry experts as they explore solutions to real problems and discuss trending topics. View upcoming web events or watch a web event available now.
- Argentine Petroleum
- Caracas Petroleum
- Eastern Venezuela
- Golfo San Jorge
- Mexico City
- Monagas Venezuela
- Northeast Colombia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Western Venezuela Petroleum
- Anton de Kom University of Suriname
- Escuela Politecnica Nacional
- Escuela Superior Politecnica del Litoral
- Federal U of Rio Grande do Norte
- Federal University of Bahia
- Instituto Tecnologia Superior de Poza Rica
- Instituto Tecnologico de Buenos Aires
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica do Rio
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- Universidad Central de Venezuela
- Universidad Central del Ecuador
- Universidad de America
- Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Universidad de Oriente
- Universidad del Zulia
- Universidad Estatal Peninsula de Santa Elana
- Universidad Gabriel Rene Moreno-Bolivia
- Universidad Industrial de Santander
- Universidad Mayor de San Andres
- Universidad Nacional de Cuyo
- Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria
- Universidad Nacional de la Patagonia
- Universidad Nacional de Piura
- Universidad Nacional del Comahue
- Universidad Nacional Exp. de Llanos Occidentales
- Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz
- Universidad Surcolombiana
- Universidad Veracruzana, Poza Rica
- Universidade Estacio de Sa
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- Universidade Estadual do Norte Fluminense
- Universidade Federal de Itajuba
- Universidade Federal do Espirito Santo
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
- Universidade Federal Fluminense
- University of the West Indies
- University of Trinidad & Tobago
- University of Vila Velha
Website Disclaimer Notice
This website is dedicated to disseminating relevant regional information to South America, Caribbean, and Mexico SPE members. We ensure all our news and information are in compliance with SPE International laws and regulations.
222 Palisades Creek Dr.
Richardson, TX USA
Hours: 0730 to 1700 CST (GMT–5) M – F
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose members are engaged in energy resources development and production. SPE serves more than 124,000 members in 135 countries worldwide. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge related to the oil and gas exploration and production industry and provides services through its publications, events, training courses, and online resources.