Faculty Enhancement Travel Grant
This program provided financial support for attendance of university faculty at SPE conferences, workshops and forums. SPE will not award any new grants beginning with the November 2016 cycle.
You must be a university faculty member. Student members are not eligible. Preference will be given to
- Current SPE members
- Faculty early in their careers
- Presenters of technical papers for the event they are seeking to attend
- Those unable to attend the event without support
- Complete the online application.
- Gather letter of recommendation from Department Head, Dean or senior faculty member.
- Submit completed application and letter of recommendation by 15 May and/or 15 November.
If awarded, you must:
- Complete the Faculty Enhancement Travel Grant Survey.
U.S. law prohibits provision of certain services to individuals residing in embargoed countries; therefore, not all applicants may be eligible to participate in the Faculty Enhancement Travel Grant program. Read more.