We offer ways for members younger than age 36 looking to stay active in the industry or learn how to get ahead. You can explore the education and networking opportunities tailored to your interests.
- Find out if your section has a YP Committee and start contributing
- Join the YP Network to discuss career issues, ideas and events in an online forum
- Share your career experiences with college students through the Ambassador Lecture Program
- Get published in one of our peer-reviewed journals and be considered for Cedric K. Ferguson Young Technical Author Medal
- Nominate your colleague for a young professional award
- Request or become an eMentor
- Find out ways to enhance your career with certification
- Volunteer with Energy Education
The Way Ahead
The Way Ahead is a magazine designed for and edited by young professionals in the oil and gas industry. In it, you will find items of particular interest to younger members of the industry, including articles on finding your career path, improving key skills, and the roles of young professionals around the world.
The library contains a collection of video resources for your learning and development. Topics range from career advice and personal skills to industry training and more. The library will continue to grow over the coming months, so keep checking back for new content!