SPE Middle East, North Africa and South Asia
SPE Regional Director, Middle East and North Africa
I enjoy the opportunity of communicating with all of you through these monthly messages. This is a great platform to reach out to all our Middle East professional members to share what we do.
Read more »
SPE Regional Director, South Asia
It is with great pleasure I announce to you that the fourth edition of the SPE Oil and Gas India Conference and Exhibition (OGIC) has received over 600 abstracts from 37 countries and 79 companies for the programme committee to rate and select.
SPE Supports ADRAC 2015
The 4th Abu Dhabi International Research and Development Conference & Exhibition (ADRAC 2015) will be held in Abu Dhabi, UAE from 24–26 May 2015 at the ADNEC exhibition center, sponsored by Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and its’ Operating Companies (OPCOs) along with the Petroleum Institute (PI).
ADRAC's three-day programme focuses on the latest R&D findings, strategies, and initiatives in the energy world. Driven by an exhibition from academia to industry, a CTO summit with world-renowned leaders, international speakers, 40 posters and 12 technical sessions with 36 oral presentations selected by almost 100 subject matter experts, ADRAC will be the place for knowledge exchange and the driving force behind future R&D initiatives in the oil and gas industry.
Call For Papers
SPE/IADC Middle East Drilling Technology Conference and Exhibition
26–28 January 2016
Extended Deadline: 24 May 2015
Volunteer with SPE
Thousands of volunteers around the world provide the energy that makes the Society function. We are grateful to these members and encourage other members to consider volunteering.
SPE Competency Management Tool
Try the new SPE Competency Management Tool that allows members to assess their current professional capabilities against one of 22 key E&P job competency models. An hour spent taking our new self-assessment is an investment in your self-assurance and your future. View the interactive video of this tool »
SPE Training Courses
SPE training courses cover a broad range of topics to meet the needs of the petroleum engineering professional. You will learn new methods, techniques, and best practices to deal more effectively with the technical challenges you face each day.
SPE Collaborates with CCPS as a Supporting Organisation
The conference organiser, the Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS), welcomes SPE members to attend MEPSC from 19–21 May 2015 in Abu Dhabi at the special discounted rate.
Co-created by the ADNOC Group, MEPSC’s Host Sponsor and CCPS, the conference programme will focus on engineering practices and strategies that drive process industries to a zero harm culture.
CCPS experts and regional subject authorities will lead discussions ranging from management of change, incident management and business continuity, to inherently safer design and many others.
For more information on the preferential discount for SPE members and to view the full programme, visit www.mepsc.org.
- Abu Dhabi
- Algeria – Hassi Messaoud
- New Delhi
- North India
- North Iraq
- Northeast India
- Northern Emirates
- Republic of Yemen
- Saudi Arabia
- Al Azhar University
- Al-Fatah University
- Alexandria University
- American University in Cairo
- American University of Sharjah
- AMET University
- Anna University
- Balochistan University (BUITEMS)
- Bangladesh Univeristy of Engineering & Technology
- Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology-BUET
- British University in Egypt
- Cairo University
- Caledonian College of Engineering
- Dhaka University
- Heriot-Watt University-Dubai Campus
- Indian Institute of Technology-Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology-New Delhi
- Indian School of Mines
- International College of Engineering & Management
- King Abdullah U of Science and Technology
- King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
- King Saud University
- Kuwait University
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology
- Mehran University College of Engineering & Technology
- Mehran University of Engineering & Technology
- NED U of Engineering & Technology
- NED University of Engineering & Technology
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
- Petroleum Institute
- Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd U
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering
- Rajiv Institute of Petroleum Technology
- Shah Jalal U of Science & Technology
- Suez Canal University
- Sultan Qaboos University
- Texas A&M University at Qatar
- United Arab Emirates University
- University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore
- University of Engineering & Technology-Lahore
- University of Karachi
- University of Kurdistan, Hewler
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies
Office 3101/02, 31st Floor
Fortune Tower, JLT
P. O. Box 215959
Hours: 0800 to 1700 (GMT+4), Sun – Thurs
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose members are engaged in energy resources development and production. SPE serves more than 143,000 members in 147 countries worldwide. SPE is a key resource for technical knowledge related to the oil and gas exploration and production industry and provides services through its publications, events, training courses, and online resources.