Universidade Católica de Angola (UCAN) and SPE Talent Council Conference will present “Teaching of Petroleum Engineering” in Angola on 18 – 19 November in Luanda, Angola.
The colloquium will include two days of presentations and informal discussions with the audience. The event will allow attendees to exchange ideas and knowledge with their peers, and meet with operating companies, scientific organisations, and leading professionals.
• Dr. Maria Cândida Teixeira, Minister of High Education, Science and Technology
• Eng. José Botelho de Vasconcelos, Minister of Petroleum
• Eng. Mateus de Brito, Vice President of the Board, Sonangol
• Dom Damião Franklin, Angolan Catholic University Rector
• Dr. Ramona Graves, Professor and Petroleum Engineering Department Head, Colorado School of Mines
• 2012 SPE President Dr. Ganesh Thakur, Vice President, Global Advisor-Reservoir Management and Fellow, Chevron
• Dr. Eunice Carvalho, General Manager Policy, Government and Public Affairs, Chevron
• Eng. Rosa de Almeida, Recruiting Manager, Schlumberger
For more information about this event, including the complete program or sponsorship opportunities, contact Frances Leon, SPE Africa Programs Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. +44 (0)20 7299 3300.