JPT Delivers Worldwide
During my travels, members in some of the outlying areas of the world tell me about problems they have in getting JPT delivered to them. I wanted to take a moment to talk about what we’re doing to ensure delivery of JPT to every member.
- Hand-delivery of JPT–We hand-delivered more than 1,380 issues in June!
- Seeking private vendors who can provide the best service.
- Obtaining written confirmation from the vendors to track deliveries.
To further help us ensure the timely delivery, we are seeking JPT monitors. A JPT monitor would be responsible for notifying SPE via a simple email, when they receive their monthly issue of JPT. These monitors will help us be more proactive in identifying potential delivery problems.
A few alternate ways to read the latest issue of JPT:
- As soon as an issue is released, it is placed on www.SPE.org/publications.
- We have a mobile app! The JPT app (http://bit.ly/M1FgTz)
- Depending on your section, print issues of JPT are available during the meetings.
I’d like to end this note by thanking you for your time! Of course, I’m always interested in your thoughts and ideas: leave them in the comments. Want to be a JPT monitor? Send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.