The Tyumen State Oil & Gas University SPE Student Chapter IV International Oil & Gas Conference (IOGC) “Up-to-Date Technologies for Western Siberia Fuel-Energy Complex” was held in THE West Siberian Innovation Center of Oil and Gas, Tyumen, Russia, and brought together students and young professionals from all over Russia and Belarus.
IOGC 2010 featured technical sessions with approximately 34 papers on innovative technologies, case studies and best practices in E&P. TNK-BP and Schlumberger were Gold sponsors of the conference.
IOGC is conducted for the 4th time since 2007 and every year the number of participants grows. This year, the opening ceremony was performed together with our partner non-for-profit organization “Mir Nauki”. Irina Terentyeva and Yuliya Grigoryeva prepared exhibition of children’s drawings called “We Are the Children of Oilmen!”. Professors of TSOGU were proud to cut the ribbon and open the exhibition.
During the technical session, new technologies were discussed by students of Russian universities and young professionals from different oil & gas and service companies of Tyumen region: TNK-BP, Schlumberger, LUKOIL, Rosneft, Surgutneftegas, and Yugson-Service.
It was very hard for the jury to decide what papers were the best.
- 1 prize – Petrenko Sergey (Nefteyugansk, KMAO, Russia)
- 2 prize – Zyryanov Viktor (Tyumen, Russia)
- 3 prize – Minullin Bulat (Oktyabrskiy, Bashkortostan)
- 1 prize – Borisenko Aleksey (Tyumen, Russia)
- 2 prize – Knyazheva Natalya (Tyumen, Russia)
- 3 prize – Ivanova Kseniya (Tyumen, Russia)
- 1 prize – Galios Dmitry (Tyumen, Russia)
- 2 prize – Mezentsev Dmitry (Tyumen, Russia)
- 3 prize – Rychkov Dmitry (Tyumen, Russia)
Nomination “Practical importance”
- 1 prize – Kovalenko Igor (Tyumen, Russia)
- 2 prize – Lopatin Ruslan (Tyumen, Russia),
- 3 prize – Sorokin Sergey (Tyumen, Russia)
- 1 prize – Schajkhutdinov Damir (Almetyevsk, Tatarstan)
- 2 prize – Guscthina Yuliya (Moscow, Russia)
- 3 prize – Molchan Vitaly (Gomel, Byelorussia)
The chapter is looking forward to meeting again with students and young professionals at the 5th International Oil and Gas Conference in 2011. For more information, please visit the chapter website.