The chapter has been involved with many curricular, extra-curricular and community activities in the last month. Highlights include:
· Organizing a two session course named “pump technology” with ‘SRE’
· Hosting an Ambassador Lecture Program titled “Well Control & BOP”
· Attending the 48th scientific annual conference of The Geological Society of Egypt
· Organizing “Beautifying Day” for the faculty
· Assisting the faculty library’s staff to recode all the books in the library for a week
· Attending, participating and publicizing for “Blood Donation Day” in our faculty for the Suez Hospital
Congratulations on your hard work from the SPE team!