The KNTU Chapter wish to invite other SPE student members to participate in their International Oil & Gas Forum, which will take place on April 16-17, 2011. The organization of Annual Forum has become a tradition for the chapter.
Address: Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I. Satbayev; 22 Satbayev Str., Almaty, the Republic of Kazakhstan.
For more information, or if you want to attend, visit our official website www.kntu-spe.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Forum’s objectives include:
- The study and analysis of the development of the global petroleum industry.
- Discussion of students’ ideas on science and technical decisions for oil and gas exploration, production, refining, transportation and marketing development.
- Interaction between experienced professionals of oil and gas industry and students.
The Forum will contain:
- Guest presentations about the latest technologies of the industry brought by leading engineers of major companies.
- The Round Table with participation of companies’ representatives, University officials and students.
- Role Game
- “Oil Games”: Petroleum Engineering intellectual contest
- Paper contest
- Technical Sessions: training, seminars and lectures by professionals
- Petroleum Party