The IPTC Education Week will be held 24 – 28 March 2013, organised for the benefit of 3rd and 4th year undergraduate students in science, geoscience and engineering from qualified institutions across the eastern hemisphere. It is anticipated that some 75-100 of the best students will be selected to participate in the IPTC Beijing Education Week.
Deadline for submission: 1 August 2012
All Students Nominated Must:
- Be enrolled in full time, undergraduate education until spring/summer semester 2013
- Have excellent level of written and spoken English Language.
- Must demonstrate in evidence that they are in top 20% of their class.
- Have not participated at previous IPTC, AAPG, EAGE, SEG or SPE Education Programme.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Better understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry.
- To work together on a joint technical project.
- Opportunities for students to form new friendships and to network.
- Interaction with major industry employers who are looking to recruit the best talents.
For more information about Education Week, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org