Thank you to all section members for attending Distinguished Lecturer (DL) meetings and submitting evaluations during the 2015–2016 DL season.
The winners of the 2015–2016 Distinguished Lecturer Evaluation Contest are:
- Sections with less than 150 members: Kavala
- Sections between 151-500 members: Copenhagen
- Sections with more than 500 members: Mexico
The 2016–2017 Distinguished Lecturer season began in September. The evaluation process has been simplified, and you will now be able to complete and submit Distinguished Lecturer’s evaluations online or use the QR code on an evaluation. No paper evaluations will be accepted.
To ensure that your section is entered into and wins the 2016–2017 Distinguished Lecturer Evaluation Contest, please:
- Attend all section meetings featuring Distinguished Lecturers.
- Listen to, engage and evaluate the Distinguished Lecturer’s presentation.
- Fill out and submit online the Section Attendees’ Tour Evaluation form for every Distinguished Lecturer visit.
Winning sections will receive:
- Acknowledgment on SPE.org