Become a New Student Member
Join the brightest minds of the E&P industry – past, present, and future.
You must confirm that you meet the qualifications for SPE membership:
I am enrolled in a university and carry at least 30% of a normal full-time academic load and have a concentration in petroleum or a related field. And at least one of the following:
- Be pursuing the equivalent to a bachelors or graduate degree
- Attend an university with an SPE established student chapter
Note: SPE will contact your student chapter faculty sponsor to verify enrollment or request a copy of your current transcript or proof of enrollment.
Ensure you complete all pages of the online application process:
- Fill out your profile information
- Select your login password for spe.org
- Add any subscriptions to your order
- Select financial assistance or payment method
- Check out
You will receive an immediate confirmation of membership upon submission.
Do you have an SPE login associated with your email?
Select ‘Qualify’ to continue
First time registering on the SPEorg site?
Select ‘Qualify’ to continue and register