In July, the Gulf Coast Section PF&C Study Group will offer a series of topics, presented by industry-recognized experts, to provide attendees with a general understanding of the challenges of subsea production and the methods implemented to address these challenges. Each session is scheduled as a one-hour presentation followed by a 30-min Q&A session.
- July 3—3D software used to prevent an introduction to subsea hardware and basic field development.
- July 10—Concepts associated with increasing recovery from subsea reservoirs.
- July 17—Overview of deepwater floating production systems.
- July 24—Flow assurance issues and methodologies for mitigating the risk of permanently or temporarily losing production.
- July 31—Design and installation of umbilicals and flexible pipelines.
Location—Technip Energy Tower I, 11700 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas 77079. Contact: Brad Nelson, +1.832.230.8246, email@example.com.