Sunday, 29 September │1930–2200 │Blaine Kern A/B/C, First Floor, Marriott Convention Center Hotel
Event ticket purchase is required.
“Oil and Gas R&D, What is Over the Horizon?”
This event will feature a presentation about technology development and the need for more radical innovation to meet the future challenges in the oil and gas industry.
1. SPE R&D Technical Section— Opening Statement, Overview and Activities
- Mariano Gurfinkel
Global Unconventional Resources, Hess Corporation
SPE R&D Technical Section Chairman
2. SPE R&D Committee—Update on Committee Initiatives
- David Curry
Technology Fellow, Baker Hughes
SPE R&D Committee Chairman
3. Technical Section Dinner Panel Session: Introduction of Panelists
- Moderator: Mariano Gurfinkel
4. Featured Panelist Presentations:
- Mario Ruscev
VP and CTO – Baker Hughes, Inc.
Capture and Storage Institute
- Jim Sledzik
President – Energy Ventures USA