SPE Drilling Systems Automation Technical Section Special Event— Real-Time Data: Access, Analytics, and Decisions to Improve Automated Drilling Operations
When: Monday, 3 March from 1300–1700
Where: Omni Hotel, Ballrooms 1–4, Fort Worth, Texas
Note: To register for the Drilling Systems Automation Technical Section Special Event, you must first register for the 2014 IADC/SPE Drilling Conference and Exhibition.
Title: “Real-Time Data: Access, Analytics, and Decisions to Improve Automated Drilling Operations”
If we can: easily access reliable, standardized operational and control data in real-time at the wellsite; easily share data across disciplines and even among companies; shrink the learning curve by using analytics on real-time data to make decisions, could we automate and improve drilling operations?
Format: Presentations and panel debate moderated by Eric van Oort, B.J. Lancaster Professor in Petroleum Engineering, University of Texas.
- Benjamin Mann, Ayasdi Gov’t Services
- Mike Loudermilk, Lime Rock Resources
- Brett Borland, ConocoPhillips
- Shahab Mohaghegh, West Virginia University – Petroleum Data-Driven Analytics Technical
- Richard Logan, Halliburton
- Terry Loftis, Transocean
- Robello Samuel, Halliburton Fellow – Digital Energy Technical Section
DSATS Coffee Break : 1500–1530
Reception immediately following sponsored by SAS.