“Fracturing Fluids: How to Frac with Less or No Water” by D.V. Satya Gupta
- Dec. 11, 2014 Great Yarmouth, England
- Dec. 14, 2014 Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Dec. 16, 2014 Muscat, Oman
- Dec. 17, 2014 Cairo, Egypt
- Dec. 18, 2014 Tunis, Tunisia
The success of hydraulic fracturing technologies in North America is raising interest to develop unconventional resources in various parts of the world where freshwater resources are not readily available. The presentation will describe technologies currently available for fracturing applications using lower-quality water, fluid systems
that minimize or eliminate water, and systems based on non-aqueous liquids, or even no liquids at all.