The SPE Health, Safety, Security, Environment, and Social Responsibility Technical Discipline is pleased to announce the formation of a new technical section to give its members, regardless of discipline, an increased awareness and opportunity to network in the area of sustainable development.
This section seeks to:
• Exchange sustainable development technical information
• Support members in acquiring sustainable development competencies
• Raise awareness of the role sustainable development plays in the oil and gas industry
• Improve performance through better application of sustainable development principles and practices
• Liaise with and learn from other industry organizations
Deepen your learning and share your insights on the subject during discussions at monthly virtual meetings, forums, and workshops. Join now to engage in discussions with other SPE members. Enjoy the convenience of online collaboration and the benefits of at least one face-to-face meeting each year. Learn more and join today!