Management and Information Award
The SPE Management and Information Award recognizes outstanding achievements in or contributions to the advancement of management and information in the industry. This award was formerly known as the Economics and Evaluation Award.
Must be a living member of SPE or a group, the lead of which is an SPE member.
A nominee is not eligible:
- If they have received the John Franklin Carll Award, Lester C. Uren Award, DeGolyer Distinguished Service Medal, or Anthony F. Lucas Gold Medal
- If they are on the current SPE Board of Directors, Management and Information award committee or those who have served in these positions during the past 2 years.
- Fill out nomination form.
- Complete all required information on nomination form; incomplete nominations will not be accepted.
- Include a complete statement of the reasons for proposing the candidate, with a record of the candidate's professional and industrial achievements in detail.
- Collaborate with colleagues to send letters supporting this nomination.
All information about the candidate and their qualifications for the award must be included on the online nomination form. Candidates will be sent an email requesting a CV/resume when you submit the nomination. Nominations and letters of recommendation are confidential. Candidates remain on the active consideration list for 3 years. If a candidate is not selected during the 3-year active consideration cycle, you can nominate them again if all other eligibility requirements are met.
About the Technical Discipline
This technical discipline includes:
- Enterprise – Management Issues
- Management Systems
- Management Techniques
- Project Management
- Education, Training and Professionalism
- Personnel Competence
- Information Systems and Use