Regional Public Service Award
The award is intended to recognize distinguished public service of SPE members at the regional level to country, state, community, or public, with respect to local custom, through excellence in leadership, service, or humanitarianism, provided the service is over and above requirements of employment and, is therefore, not a compensated activity. Following their selection, recipients of the Regional Public Service Award will become candidates for the international SPE Public Service Award.
- Must be a paid, professional member
- Must be residing in region for at least the most recent 12 months prior to award. Note: The region is determined by the section the nominee belongs to.
- Must not have served as an officer or director of the SPE International Board of Directors within 12 months of award
- Must not be an Honorary Member
- Must not be a recipient of an International award equivalent
- Must not be a recipient of this same award in the region in the last 5 years
- Cannot be a resident in any US or EU sanctioned country:
- Individuals, regardless of nationality, residing in an embargoed country
- Individuals holding an embargoed country passport and a non-permanent visa (student, visitor, temporary or business) for any country outside the US or the EU
- Individuals holding an embargoed country passport and a non-permanent visa (visitor, temporary, business) for the US or the EU
- Cannot nominate self
Complete the nomination form. Please be prepared to answer the questions below.
- Statement of the significant reason why candidate should be selected for this award: One sentence (400 character limit) summarizing the accomplishments of the candidate that meet the award criteria.
- Describe specific examples of the candidate's work that support the award criteria: For example: industry experience, major accomplishments, publications, education, etc. These may be listed in bullet format.
- Letters of recommendation will not be accepted.
Place all content in space provided in the online form.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.