SPE Regional Service Award
The SPE Regional Service Award acknowledges exceptional contributions to the Society of Petroleum Engineers at the section or regional level and recognizes singular devotion of time and effort to the programs and development of the member's section and region that set it apart from the services rendered each year by many members of the Society.
- Must be a paid, professional member.
- Must be residing in region for at least the most recent 12 months prior to award.
- Must not have served as an officer or director of the SPE International Board of Directors within 12 months of award.
- Must not be an Honorary Member.
- Must not be a recipient of an International award equivalent.
- Must not be a recipient of this same award in the region in the last 5 years.
- Cannot be a resident in any US or EU sanctioned country:
- Individuals, regardless of nationality, residing in an embargoed country
- Individuals holding an embargoed country passport and a non-permanent visa (student, visitor, temporary or business) for any country outside the US or the EU
- Individuals holding an embargoed country passport and a non-permanent visa (visitor, temporary, business) for the US or the EU.
- Must not be a recipient of the DeGolyer Distinguished Service Medal or the SPE Distinguished Service Award.
- Cannot nominate self.
- Go HERE to the nomination form. Or cut and paste the URL: https://spe-awards.secure-platform.com/a/organizations/main/home.
- Search for and select your candidate.
- Complete all required fields.
- At least 1 letter of support is required. You may request up to 6.
- A CV/resume is required. Your candidate will receive an email requesting a CV/resume.
- Submit the nomination before the deadline. Draft nominations will not be judged.
- Submitted nominations will remain active for:
- International – 3 years
- Regional – 1 year