SPE Regional Young Professional Member Outstanding Service Award
The Regional Young Professional Member Outstanding Service Award recognizes contributions and leadership to the public, the community, the Society of Petroleum Engineers, and the petroleum engineering profession within the region. This is primarily a community service award intended to encourage interests among the young professional members of the Society that are broader than the profession. No award shall be presented solely on the basis of a candidate's contribution to the Society, the profession of petroleum engineering, or the petroleum industry.
- Must be a paid, professional member and younger than 36.
- Must be residing in region for at least the most recent 12 months prior to award.
Note: The region is determined by the section the nominee belongs to.
- Must not have served as an officer or director of the SPE International Board of Directors within 12 months of award.
- Must not be an Honorary Member.
- Must not be a recipient of an International award equivalent.
- Must not be a recipient of this same award in the region in the last 5 years.
- Cannot be a resident in any US or EU sanctioned country:
- Individuals, regardless of nationality, residing in an embargoed country
- Individuals holding an embargoed country passport and a non-permanent visa (student, visitor, temporary or business) for any country outside the US or the EU
- Individuals holding an embargoed country passport and a non-permanent visa (visitor, temporary, business) for the US or the EU.
- Cannot nominate self.
- Go HERE to the nomination form. Or cut and paste the URL: https://spe-awards.secure-platform.com/a/organizations/main/home.
- Search for and select your candidate.
- Complete all required fields.
- At least 1 letter of support is required. You may request up to 6.
- A CV/resume is required. Your candidate will receive an email requesting a CV/resume.
- Submit the nomination before the deadline. Draft nominations will not be judged.
- Submitted nominations will remain active for:
- International – 3 years
- Regional – 1 year