ADVERTISEMENT


Circle Oil

The Ksiri West-A exploration well drilled by Circle Oil on the Sebou permit onshore Morocco has flowed gas at a rate of 8 MMcf/D following tests. Reaching a total depth of 6,200 ft, the well perforated its primary Main Hoot target interval from 5,964 ft to 5,993 ft. It is being readied for production. Circle holds a 75% interest in the permit and Office National des Hydrocarbures et des Mines holds the remaining 25% interest.


STAY CONNECTED

Don't miss out on the latest technology delivered to your email weekly.  Sign up for the JPT newsletter.  If you are not logged in, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to confirm you want to receive the newsletter.

 

ADVERTISEMENT