ADVERTISEMENT


Kvaerner

Kvaerner, in a joint venture with KBR, signed a contract with Statoil to provide the topside for the utility and living quarter platform at the Johan Sverdrup field in the North Sea. The agreement is worth approximately USD 875 million and includes an option for commissioning assistance and offshore hook-up for the platform. Detailed engineering has already begun and fabrication is expected to begin next spring. Kvaerner holds a 51% interest in the project and KBR holds the remaining 49%.


STAY CONNECTED

Don't miss out on the latest technology delivered to your email weekly.  Sign up for the JPT newsletter.  If you are not logged in, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to confirm you want to receive the newsletter.

 

ADVERTISEMENT