ADVERTISEMENT


Eni

Eni has entered into an agreement with Caelus Natural Resources Alaska to acquire 70% and operatorship of the Oooguruk oil field off Alaska. Eni already owns the remaining 30% working interest. The agreement is subject to the approval of the authorities and to certain closing conditions. Located in the Beaufort Sea approximately 5 km off Alaska’s North Slope, the Oooguruk field has been in production since 2008. Current gross production is approximately 10,000 B/D of oil from 25 producing wells and 15 gas/water injector wells. The Oooguruk unit includes a six-acre gravel island in the nearshore waters of Harrison Bay and a subsea flowline bundle connecting with an onshore tie-in pad, which delivers production to the Kuparuk River Unit for processing and delivery.


STAY CONNECTED

Don't miss out on the latest technology delivered to your email weekly.  Sign up for the JPT newsletter.  If you are not logged in, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to confirm you want to receive the newsletter.

 

ADVERTISEMENT