ADVERTISEMENT


BHP

BHP approved $256 million in funding to drill an additional appraisal well and perform additional studies on the deepwater Trion field offshore Mexico to confirm the volume and composition of hydrocarbons and assess the viability of field development. BHP operates the field with a 60% stake. Pemex holds the remaining 40%.


STAY CONNECTED

Don't miss out on the latest technology delivered to your email weekly.  Sign up for the JPT newsletter.  If you are not logged in, you will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to confirm you want to receive the newsletter.

 

ADVERTISEMENT