ExxonMobil discovered gas pay at the Manati Blanco-1 well in Block VMM-37 of Colombia’s Middle Magdalena Basin. The well was drilled through several hundred feet of porous, conventional channel sands in the Basal Tertiary formation. One section contained as much as 90 ft of sand with gas shows. ExxonMobil is the operator and owns 70% interest in the unconventional layers, with Patriot Energy Sucursal Colombia owning the remaining 30%. Patriot holds 100% interest in the block’s conventional resources.