OVL

OVL is testing an oil discovery with its Indico-1 well, located 6.5 km from its Mariposa discovery on the CPO-5 block in Colombia. The well was drilled to target depth of 10,604 ft and flowed 4,000 B/D of 35.9 °API oil from the lower sands of the Une formation. OVL is operator with a 70% stake and PDSA holds the remaining 30%.