FIND EXHIBITORS BY
MANAGE YOUR EXHIBIT
Participating in the IADC/SPE Drilling Conference and Exhibition is a brilliant way to raise awareness for your brand among key professionals in the international drilling market.
Take this opportunity to promote new and existing products and services by exhibiting, sponsoring, or advertising with us. Participating in this renowned event lets you:
- Share your company’s specialty with a targeted group of experts.
- Showcase your advanced technologies, valuable services, and unique expertise.
- Personally interact with potential clients and current customers.
- Acquire valuable sales leads and customer feedback.
- Expand your markets by identifying new potential customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Learn about the latest challenges in drilling and completion.
HOW TO EXHIBIT
Exhibit in a booth located where attendees go for all their coffee breaks, and gain invaluable exposure for your company and brand.
Here is what you need to do:
- Review the exhibition information carefully.
- Select five (5) preferred booth locations.
- Complete and return the Exhibit Space Reservation Contract.
- Space Rate: USD 30 per square foot (minimum reservation is 100 sq ft)
- Priority Exhibitors deadline to return Exhibit Space Agreement was 27 February 2015.
- Please note: Space is first assigned based on the Priority Number System and then on a first-come, first-served basis. All exhibitors will receive a copy of the official Space Assignment Procedures.
- No contracts will be processed, nor any space assigned without the required deposit in US dollars (USD).
- Payment of 100% of the total cost of exhibit space is due by 23 October 2015.
- Applications received after 23 October 2015 must include full payment for exhibit space.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Standard booth draping of 8-ft tall rear drape and 3-ft tall draped side rails
- Company identification sign (7×44 in.) with company name and booth number
- Company name and profile listed in the Conference and Exhibition Program and Proceedings (deadline dates apply1)
- Company name listed on the 2016 IADC/SPE Drilling Conference and Exhibition website
- Three (3) complimentary, full-event registrations per 100 sq ft of exhibit space
- One (1) copy of the Proceedings, provided to the exhibit’s primary contact person after the meeting
- Unique advertising and promotional opportunities to maximize your company’s exposure during the event
- Continued support of SPE meetings, marketing, sales, and exhibits department staff
Contact the SPE sales representative in your region to discuss exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
Exhibition Sales Manager, Americas
Joan Payne USA Tel: +1.800.456.6863, ext. 356 (US and Canada) or +1.972.952.9356
Companies in Europe
Dean Guest UK Tel: +44.20.7299.3300
Companies in Asia Pacfic
Chris Wong Kuala Lumpur Tel: +60.3.2182.3148
Companies in the Middle East, North Africa, and South Asia Region
Sylvia Ansara, Dubai Tel: +971.4.4575851
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
- Only select vendors are approved to contact exhibitors about exhibit services and sponsorship opportunities.
- Experient is the official registration and housing contractor for IADC/SPE Drilling Conference. No other hotel/housing provider is authorized to contact you on SPE's behalf, such as a company called Housing Angels which we have been recently alerted to.
- Be cautious of any company claiming to sell/rent the SPE attendee list. SPE has no association with these companies nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark. SPE does not sell/rent attendee email addresses to any third party. SPE and its registration company, Experient, only rent attendee mail addresses to exhibitors for one-time use, before and after SPE.
- Austrian-based Construct Data Verlag AG and Mexican-based Expo Guide are not authorized to contact SPE exhibitors. They are targeting exhibitors offering advertising space on their Fair Guide website.
- If you receive a document with our name or name of our event(s) listed which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website or in their directories, please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read and understood the terms contained in the small print. SPE has no association with this company nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark.
- If you have any concerns about this company, you should address them to the Office Fair Trade or equivalent for your country/US state.