Extended Abstracts Due: Friday, 30 September (download the extended abstract template)
Biographical Information Due: Friday, 30 September
Presentation Slides Due for Committee Review: Monday, 7 November (download the Power Point Template)
Onsite Presentation Submission (applies to oral presenters only): 24 hours prior to your presentation timing in Authors Room
Onsite Poster Submission (applies to alternate and poster presenters): Sunday, 4 December in Authors Room from 1000-1800
Poster Presentations Due for Committee Review: Monday, 7 November.
Extended Abstract Requirements
Authors of oral and poster presentations are required to submit an extended version of their abstracts which will be available in digital format for download after the conference. Extended abstracts are to be submitted to Anastasia Kuzmenko, Technical Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30 September.
An extended abstract must be at least 1000 words long and include one figure. All extended abstracts need to be formatted as per AETC guidelines. Please download the extended abstract template via this link. Should you be unable to download the template, please contact the Technical Program Coordinator.
Your full paper must be in English and must not exceed 10 MB or 10 pages in length. Abstracts are not edited for content or grammar and must be print ready at the time of submission.
Please submit your biographical information of up to 150 words to Anastasia Kuzmenko, Technical Program Coordinator, at email@example.com by Friday 30 September deadline. CV format will not be accepted.
PowerPoint Presentation Requirements
- All presentation slides must be emailed to the Technical Program Coordinator before the deadline of the 7 November. The Technical Program Committee will review your presentation and provide their feedback accordingly. The final version of your slides will need to be submitted onsite in the Authors Room 24 hours prior to your talk. The Authors Room will be open from Sunday, 4 December.
- Your presentation must only be saved on an USB and will not be accepted otherwise.
- If you are an alternate presenter, please ensure to prepare a PowerPoint presentation in the event that one of the three oral presenters in your designated session cannot present.
- Time allocation for oral presenters: Presentation, 20 minutes; Q&A, 7 minutes
Power Point presentations must be in 4:3 ratio format (10 x 7.5 inches), landscape orientation.
- There is no design requirement/template for posters. This is up to your own discretion.
- Poster presentations will take place on all three days of the conference
- Posters will be displayed in portrait orientation.
- The artwork for your poster presentation must be emailed to the Technical Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of the 7 November. The Technical Program Committee will review your poster and provide their feedback accordingly. Your final printed poster presentation will have to be submitted onsite in the Author Room on Sunday, 4 December from 1000-1800.
Poster presenters are responsible to produce their posters
Poster artwork dimensions: 2m (height) x 0.85m (width)
Author Room Times
Sunday, 4 December: 1000-1800
Monday, 5 December: 0700-1800
Tuesday, 6 December: 0700-1800
Wednesday, 7 December: 0700-1530
Oral Presenters Breakfast
Oral presenters must attend the breakfast which occurs on the morning of their presentation. At this meeting you will be seated with the session chairs and other speakers to discuss the details of your session.
All times: Monday-Wednesday, 5-7 December: 0730 – 0830 at La Pizetta restaurant