The SPE North America Artificial Lift Conference and Exhibition is an opportunity to showcase your products and services to a knowledgeable audience ready to see the latest technologies and techniques for Artificial Lift!
Find Exhibitors by:
Manage Your Exhibit
- View your account and create your exhibit profile (Requires Login)
- Showcase your company’s expertise
- Reach professionals interested in all aspects of the artificial lift process
- Acquire valuable sales contacts
- Meet face-to-face with your clients
- Introduce new technology to a knowledgeable audience
What You Will Receive
- Standard booth equipment: 8-ft high draped back wall, 3-ft high draped side rails, and 7-in. by 44-in. company ID sign
- Two (2) complimentary full conference registrations per 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space which include access to: technical sessions, exhibition, reception, and coffee breaks.
- A link will be provided to the primary contact to access the digital Proceedings.
- Online Exhibitor Services Manual providing the necessary tools and services for a successful exhibiting experience
- Exhibitor newsletters covering all aspects of the event to keep you informed of important deadlines and developments
- Unique sponsorship and advertising opportunities to increase your company’s exposure
- Continual customer support of SPE meetings, marketing, exhibits and sales staff
Reserve Your Exhibit Space
- Review exhibit information and the floor plan carefully
- Price is $28 per square foot. Please make note of the exhibit space you have selected.
- 100% is due with contract. You may pay by cash, credit card, check or wire; SPE must receive full payment
- Space is assigned based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Submit an online Application for Exhibit Space.
Become a Sponsor to Maximize Your Exposure
The 2016 SPE North America Artificial Lift Conference and Exhibition offers a variety of unique opportunities to increase your visibility and maximize your exposure.
Stay Safe, Avoid Exhibitor Scams
Austrian-based Construct Data Verlag AG and Mexican-based Expo Guide are not authorized to contact exhibitors for this event. They are targeting exhibitors offering advertising space on their Fair Guide website.
- If you receive a document with our name or name of our event(s) listed which offers advertising space on the Fair Guide website or in their directories, please do not sign the form unless you have carefully read and understood the terms contained in the small print. We have no association with this company nor have we authorized them to use our name or trademark.
- If you have any concerns about this company, you should address them to the Office Fair Trade or equivalent for your country/US state.