HOW TO BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
1. Review the exhibitor information carefully.
2. Reference the live floor plan or contact your local sales team at email@example.com.
3. Select five (5) preferred locations.
4. Complete and return the Exhibit Space Agreement and Designated Contact Form and send it to us by mail, email, or fax.
Space is assigned according to the ATCE Priority Number System.
New exhibitors may submit and Exhibit Space Agreement. Exhibit space will be assigned on a first-come, first served, space available basis after priority space assignments have been completed.
Exhibit space is assigned for the 2016 ATCE only.
|20 May 2016||100% balance due|
How Is Space Assigned?
- Exhibit space is assigned for the period of the 2016 SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition only.
- Exhibit space is assigned based on the ATCE Priority Number System and then on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Exhibit Space Agreements received after 3 April 2015 will be assigned in order of date of receipt.
- NOCs/IOCs located in the Middle East will be pre-placed to enhance traffic flow.
There are 24 hours scheduled over three days to meet prospective new clients and strengthen current customer relationships.
ATCE 2016 prices are all inclusive and no further taxes or surcharges will be applied.
Space Only Exhibitors
USD 575/sqm. Minimum size is 36 sqm. An opportunity to design and build your own stand. Package includes an area of exhibition space (no electricity, walls or carpet are provided)
Shell Scheme Package (Standard)
USD 650/sqm. Minimum size is 9 sqm. Each 9 sqm stand will include: needle punch standard colour carpet, shell scheme stand in aluminum white powder coated profile with white infill panel, fascia board displaying exhibitor name and stand number in English, 2 meeting chairs,1 meeting table and 1 waste-paper basket, 3 spotlights, 1 250W single socket (square pin) and common distribution board, and stand cleaning prior to the opening of the show.
Shell scheme upgrades are available upon request.
- This new option is being offered for the first time to ATCE 2016 exhibitors.
- The rental structure and attractive graphics allow exhibitors to achieve a personalised look with custom-feel impact at relatively low cost.
- Contact the SPE sales team to learn about the different opportunities available.
Exhibitor Packages Include
- Five complimentary exhibitor registrations per 9 sqm of stand space
- Listing in the Conference Programme
- Special rates for exhibitor housing at special ATCE hotels
- Access to various attendee/exhibitor networking functions
- Electronic visitor invitations to distribute among clients, partners, and business associates, which allow them to visit the exhibition free of charge
- Access to the opening ceremony and executive plenary session
- Access to post-conference attendee survey results and feedback
- Access to the Conference Proceedings
- Targeted global marketing campaigns featuring highlights of the exhibition and conference programme as well as strategically placed advertising in key industry publications
- A comprehensive, online Exhibitor Services Manual providing essential exhibiting information
- Exhibitor newsletters covering all elements of ATCE to keep you abreast of recent developments
- Online support through the ATCE website