The most highly anticipated event of the year will come to Dubai for the first time and we want to support your attendance at ATCE 2016 by proving its value to your organisation and profession.
This year’s technical programme will feature high calibre peer-selected papers and sessions covering current applications and emerging technologies within all phases of E&P. The conference will provide an unparalleled opportunity for learning and collaboration during sessions, forums, and training courses, while the concurrent exhibition will showcase the latest technologies from around the world.
Whether your goal is to cultivate relationships or spotlight your brand on the industry’s grandest stage, stake your presence where the industry’s present and future torchbearers will come together—at ATCE 2016.
The toolkit below contains all of the information to assist you in sharing the value of ATCE 2016 with your supervisor.
WAYS TO SAVE TIME & MONEY!
Follow these tips to help you maximise your time and money spent at ATCE!
Before ATCE 2016:
- Book your hotel room by 21 June to take advantage of the discounted rate at the official HQ hotel.
- Use ATCE for continuing education credits—arrive early or stay after ATCE to attend one of our many SPE training courses.
- Coming Soon! The ATCE 2016 mobile app to maximise your time on the exhibit floor and at the event
- Make a checklist of the technical sessions that you want to attend.
At ATCE 2016:
- Visit the SPE Pavilion to pick-up your voucher proceedings (for full registration delegates). This voucher includes a download link to all of the technical papers being presented at ATCE.
- While you’re in the SPE Pavilion, check out the bookstore to purchase discounted books.
- Also, pick-up complimentary copies of JPT and the SPE technical journals.
- Bring a print-out of your “Expo Plan” or view it on the ATCE 2016 mobile app.
- Pick-up a copy of the on-site programme to easily find your way around the conference venue.
- Attend the special events on the exhibit floor to network with colleagues and exhibitors.
After ATCE 2016:
- Schedule some time to review the notes and materials collected and evaluate solutions while ideas are still fresh in your mind. Offer to provide a recap of what you learn to your manager and co-workers.
- Actively follow-up with exhibitors and other professionals that you met. Forgot to pick up a business card from an exhibitor? You can find all of the exhibitors’ contact information online.
Calculate your ATCE 2016 Return on Investment!
By attending ATCE 2016, your company can avoid some of the costs of consultants or various educational sources, including time-consuming and costly classes. You can gain the knowledge you need in less time and at a lower cost.
Although you might understand the benefits of the conference that interests you, your manager may not. Therefore, you need to clearly articulate the connection between your organisation’s knowledge requirements and the conference programme.
Justification Letter (word)
You can instantly download the justification letter template and adjust it as per your requirements. Any of the top reasons to attend may also be included in the letter to cater to your specific purpose, keep in mind a more detailed justification will increase your chances of attending ATCE 2016.